Huawei Technologies provides innovative and customized network solutions for telecom carriers around the world. Huawei holds leading positions in the global market in switching, next generation network (NGN), integrated access network, DSLAM, and intelligent network. Specializing in the areas of fixed network, mobile network, optical network, data communications, and value-added services, we strive to enable the best communication with our deep understanding of customers' needs.
Huawei is dedicated to delivering long term value and potential growth to our customers. Established in 1988 and headquartered in Shenzhen, China, Huawei has already won trust from over 300 telecom carriers around the world. Our products and solutions serve over 90 countries, as well as 22 of the world's top 50 operators. In 2004, Huawei's contracted sales reached USD5.58 billion.
ODC and Project office management executive:
Executive position is open for dynamic, self-motivated and Go-getter executives to be a part of large R&D team .The successful candidate shall work with R&D management team to meet the human resource requirements, engage with Vendor organizations and facilitate the key operational task to meet the business requirement and efficiency.
Following are the specific job requirement for this position:
1. Consult the business team and understand the exact HR requirements and timelines.
2. Discuss with the ODC partner companies and make suitable candidates available for selection process.
3. Ensure the on boarding and induction formalities for the selected candidates.
4. Handle the exit formalities of ODC employees.
5. Ensure adherence to the organization process and policies for HR activities.
6. Align with the business unit HR team for organization wide HR initiatives.
Project office management activities
1. Maintain the calendar and ensure participation of all the key governance meetings.
2. Maintain issue register and decisions and ensure timely follow up.
3. Prepare and maintain staffing plan with key metrics.
4. Prepare and maintain contract payment requirements and service level agreements.
5. Prepare and present resource, contract expense & payment reports.
6. Distribute relevant communication to related stakeholders.
1. Educational qualification: MBA (HR) with 3-5 years of work experience.
2. Professional skills: MS-word, MS-excel (formulae, graphs, v look up, Pivot), MS-PowerPoint, smart usage of resources available on internet, excellent verbal and written communication in English.
3. Behavior skills: Problem solving, self-work prioritization, maintaining excellent professional relations with all the functional teams.
Experience: 0 to 2 years
Education: PG - MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Freshers also apply this job.
Submit your resume immediately.
We Are Now Also Recruiting: