About Serco BPO:
Serco makes a difference to the lives of millions of people around the world.
Our customers are national and local governments and leading companies. We have more than 50 years' experience of helping them to achieve their goals.
By focusing on the needs of the people they serve, we enable our customers to deliver better outcomes. Our frontline delivery involves us in vital areas of public life, including providing safe transport, finding sustainable jobs for the long-term unemployed, helping patients recover more quickly, improving the local environment, rehabilitating offenders, protecting borders and supporting the armed forces.
We also manage crucial business processes for both public and private sector organisations. This frees them to focus on their core operations, while delivering tangible benefits to their customers - from faster mortgage approvals to better online shopping.
1. End to end management of vendor contracts from Letter of Intent to termination
2. Policy and process framing to streamline the vendor contract management process
3. Drafting and vetting of Agreements (purchase order, vendor agreements, property agreements, etc.) and other Legal Documents
4. Coordination with external and internal teams for such purpose
5. End to end responsibility of task given
6. Research on legal aspects
Fresher to 3 years work experience
Preferred experience as in-house counsel.
LLB (from one of the top 10 law schools in India)
Preferred knowledge in Corporate and Commercial Laws (Company law, Labor Laws, Competition Act etc.)
Position requires considerable maturity
1. Excellent communication skills(written & Verbal)
2. Rigorous follow up
3. Time management
4. Positive attitude
5. Resilience / Flexibility
6. Ability to stretch (if required)
Note: Freshers also apply this job.
Education: UG - LLB - Law/PG - LLM - Law.
We Are Now Also Recruiting:
Experience: 0 - 4 Years
Functional Area: Legal, Regulatory, Intellectual Property.
Role: Law Officer.
Location: Gurgaon, Delhi, Delhi/NCR.
Keyskills: Company Laws, labour laws, competition act, Corporate La, LLB.