About Medica Hospitals:
Medica Superspecialty Hospital is a multi-specialty 500 bed tertiary care hospital with centers of excellence in Cardiac Sciences, Orthopedics, Neuro Sciences, Gastro Sciences, Nephrology & Urology, Diabetes & Endocrinology, Pediatrics & Child Health, Critical Care & Emergency Medicine along with other medical and surgical specialties.
The hospital provides state of the art facilities with excellent pathology & radiology support all under one roof and is backed with one of the best Rehabilitation Department which gives services in the areas of physiotherapy, occupational therapy, early intervention, speech therapy.
It is the first green hospital of the country, having applied for LEED.
1. History taking and initial assessment of the patient as per urgency of the case but not exceeding 45 mins after arrival in the wards and 15 minutes in the ICU.
2. Getting the initial plan of care authenticated by the treating physician within 24 hrs. The same has to be documented with date and time written.
3. All doctors to give their complete names and the full signature sample to be put with the HR and other offices. No short signature will be allowed.
4. Informing the patients condition to the consultant during the patients stay and writing the plan of care in the PROGRESS REPORT and DRUGS to be administered in the covering investigations ordered, treatment plan, preventive plan of care and dietary advice. Following up on the implementation through the support team (with proper time, date significant signature).
5. Explaining to the patient and family members about the patients condition, the plan of treatment, outcome and complications and thereafter counseling the patient relatives atleast once a day during the evening visiting hours. RMO to make a point to be present during the visiting hours at respective nursing desk (P F Education).
6. Going on rounds with the consultant and helping the consultants in arriving at a diagnosis and establishing a treatment plan, collecting necessary reports, documentating and conveying to the treating team.
7. Visiting all patients at least once during the morning round and finish by noon.
8. Assisting the consultants in any procedure as and when required.
9. To maintain the patients rights while performing any procedure or giving any treatment to the patient (PFR).
10. Recording all medications in the specified locations in the MEDICINE CARD in BOLD LETTERS and signed legibly with date & time, with diet orders and updating the changes.
11. To observe change in patients condition, recording it and reporting it to the clinician immediately.
12. Reassessing of the patients at least twice a day (more frequently in ICU) and documenting the treatment in the treatment sheet with date, time and full signature.
13. To follow up investigation reports and intimate all abnormal investigation / critical reports to the clinicians with documentation in the treatment sheet following verbal order policy.
14. To intimate referral to consultants and follow up.
15. Giving proper handover in the handover register at the end of each shift.
16. Ensuring that the informed consent form is filled up completely and signed by the consultant (RMO for the consultant in his absence) prior to any procedure, where informed consent in required (as per list).
QUALIFICATION: MBBS from an MCI recognized Medical College fresher/experienced.
EXPERIENCE: At least 6 months of house staff ship in medicine or any allied area.
-Emergency Medical management
- Trained in BLS & / ACLS
- Clinical acumen
-Planning & Co-ordination
Education: UG - MBBS - Medicine/PG - M.S/M.D - General Practitioner
We Are Now Also Recruiting:
Experience: 0 - 3 Years
Functional Area: Medical, Healthcare, R&D, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology
Role: Medical Officer
Keyskills: General Medicine, Medical Officer, MBBS, M.D, M.S.