About Aakash Institute:
Over two decades ago a teacher set out to make a difference in the lives of students. His passion to train weakest of minds to crack toughest of competitive exams brought him unparallel laurels. With his growing recognition as distinguished educationist, he committed himself to churn out doctors who would take India's healthcare to new heights. The man behind this success story is Mr. J. C. Chaudhry and the brand he built is Aakash. The system and force shaped by brand Aakash has snowballed into an education movement now. Exceptional growth of its two new business divisions, namely, Aakash IIT-JEE (Engineering Entrance Exam preparation division) and Aakash Foundations (8th, 9th & 10th class courses for NTSE, Olympiad, JSTSE etc preparation division), is yet another proof of the ever expanding Aakash's prowess.
Aakash Educational Services Ltd (formerly Aakash Institute) was founded in 1988. It has grown into India's one of the largest coaching institutes with its ever-increasing student base. With an employee base of over 700 professionals, Aakash currently serves over 40,000 students through its classroom and non-classroom programs.
Apart from its program at its centres, Aakash also works closely with schools and junior colleges in order to provide customized and power-packed training programs for competitive exams for school children from classes VIII till XII.
1. Taking classes at Aakash centres, where the company gives posting
2. Taking doubt classes for students at the centre
3. Developing study material for theIIT-JEE, AIEEE and other engineering entrance exam programs of Aakash
4. Reviewing already created study material for further improvement and enhancement
5. Developing questions for the purpose of Assignments, Practice Questions, Test Papers and Daily Practice Worksheets etc
6. Conducting extra classes as when required to help weak students or to give more grilling to good students.
7. Complete the entire syllabus of the designated batches well in time with full satisfaction of students, parents and the management
8. Maintain a cohesive, non-political and transparent atmosphere in the staff room/organization
9. Keep upgrading the knowledge base by studying new and revised books on the subject
10. Participate and contribute in all the events, activities, initiatives organized by the management/head office
1.A M.Sc./B.Tech/M.Tech/Ph.D from IITs/NITs / Top Universities/Colleges looking for opportunities in the highly attractive & competitive Engineering Entrance training field. OR Experienced IIT/NIT/Top University/College/Institute professors, who seek to work in a systematic environment and aspire to spread their vast knowledge to budding IIT aspirants (Salary scheme & selection process will be different for this category) OR M.Sc. (Physics) candidates graduated recently and are looking for opportunities in Engineering Entrance Exams training arena.
2.A minimum of 2 - 5 years of progressive experience in teaching for Engineering courses
3.Excellent communication skills
4.Passion for work and ability to develop & maintain effective working relationships.
Education: UG - B.Sc - Any Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization /PG - M.Ed - Education, M.Sc - Any Specialization, M.Tech - Any Specialization.
We Are Now Also Recruiting:
Experience: 2 - 6 Years
Functional Area: Teaching, Education, Training, Counselling.
Location: Across India.
Keyskills: Faculty, HOD, IIT, JEE, AIEEE, PMT, Engineering Entrance, AIPMT, Medical Entrance, Teaching, Study Material, Assignments, Tests, Question Bank, Coaching, Tuition, Teacher, Botany, Chemistry, Zoology, Physics.