About NJ Group
NJ Group is a leading player in the Indian financial services industry known for its' strong distribution capabilities. The journey of NJ began in 1994 with the establishment of NJ India Invest Pvt. Ltd., the flagship company, to cater to investor needs in the financial services industry. Today, the NJ Wealth Distributor Network, earlier known as the NJ Fundz Network, started in 2003 is among the largest networks of financial products distributor in India.
Over the years, NJ Group has diversified into other businesses and today has the presence in businesses ranging from financial products distributor network, asset management, real estate, insurance broking, training & development and technology. Our rich experience in financial services, combined with executional capabilities and strong process & system orientation, has enabled us to shape a rising growth trajectory in our businesses.
NJ Group is based out of Surat in Gujarat (India) and has presence in 98* locations in India and has over 1,100* employees.
1. Sales of Insurance Products through existing team of certified Insurance advisers.
2. Imparting training to sales team on Insurance Products.
3. Overall development of Insurance business.
4. Insurance Portfolio Planning.
5. Insurance Business Strategy Planning for Advisors.
6. Look into the Operational aspect of Insurance business.
7. Smooth Proposal filing and other operational requirement.
8. Assisting customers/clients for Medical checkup.
9. Addressing clients meets on Insurance.
1. Basic Knowledge of insurance or other financial product.
2. Good convincing Power & Good Communications skills both verbal and written.
3. A go getter attitude, strong team culture.
4. Ready for Hard core sales.
5. Entrepreneurial drive, passion and enthusiasm.
6. MBA /PG Diploma in Marketing and Finance.
Only male candidates can apply for the said vacancy.
Education: UG - Any Graduate - Any Specialization/PG - MBA/MBM - Any Specialization
We Are Now Also Recruiting:
Experience: 0 - 4 Years
Functional Area: Financial Services, Banking, Investments, Insurance
Role: Unit Manager/Strategy Manager
Keyskills: Sales, Business Development, Channel Sales, Insurance, General insurance, Life Insurance, Team Handling, Direct Marketing.