About SBI Life Insurance
SBI Life Insurance Company Limited is a joint venture between the State Bank of India and BNP Paribas Assurance. SBI Life Insurance is registered with an authorized capital of Rs 2000 crores and a Paid-up capital of Rs 1000 Crores. SBI owns 74% of the total capital and BNP Paribas Assurance the remaining 26%.
State Bank of India enjoys the largest banking franchise in India. Along with its 6 Associate Banks, SBI Group has the unrivalled strength of over 16,000 branches across the country, arguably the largest in the world.
BNP Paribas Assurance is the life and property & casualty insurance unit of BNP Paribas - Euro Zone"s leading Bank. BNP Paribas, part of the world"s top 6 group of banks by market value and a European leader in global banking and financial services, is one of the oldest foreign banks with a presence in India dating back to 1860. BNP Paribas Assurance is the fourth largest life insurance company in France, and a worldwide leader in Creditor insurance products offering protection to over 50 million clients. BNP Paribas Assurance operates in 41 countries mainly through the bancassurance and partnership model.
SBI Life has a unique multi-distribution model encompassing vibrant Bancassurance, Retail Agency, Institutional Alliances and Corporate Solutions distribution channels.
SBI Life extensively leverages the SBI Group as a platform for cross-selling insurance products along with its numerous banking product packages such as housing loans and personal loans. SBI"s access to over 100 million accounts across the country provides a vibrant base for insurance penetration across every region and economic strata in the country ensuring true financial inclusion.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Achieving unit business goals through quality recruitment and training of Insurance Advisors
• Develop business segments as per company strategy with compliance
• To recruit team of Insurance Advisors as per the corporate strategy
• To ensure and maintain levels of productivity as prescribed
• To focus on and develop various business segments as per the sales strategy
• To train IAs with the help of training team
• To uphold the brand image and ensure compliance with all internal as well as external regulations
• Branch / Divisional Sales Manager
• Insurance Advisors
• Ops manager
• Sound Knowledge of IRDA regulations
• Good Communication Skills.
• Good team building skills
• Good knowledge of underwriting and ops processes
• Training and motivation capacity
• Knowledge of finance, investment
Graduate with 1-5 years of relevant experience.
Education: UG - Any Graduate - Any Specialization/PG - Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
We Are Now Also Recruiting:
Experience: 1 - 2 Years
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role: Sales/Business Development Manager
Keyskills: Sales Insurance, Business Development, Sales & Marketing, Finance & Insurance.